Terms And Conditions for Helicopter Yatra
1.Children older than 2 years old will be charged a complete ticket price. Infants under the age of two are transported for free; in the event of a disagreement, the birth document is binding.
2. For helicopter yatra, there is no option for a discount for kids or seniors.
3. A 50% down payment of the rental fee is required to secure the reservation. 50% of the balance is due 20 days before the trip begins.
4.In the event that the trip is delayed and the passengers are unable to reach Dham because of inclement weather or technological issues. Company will still attempt to tour all Dhams in this scenario by extending the time limit. If the weather is bad all day, the company will perform all the dhams the following day, and so on.
5.On occasion, if there is an emergency, we might alter the property. (like landlside on the way to property, electricity and any other natural circumstances). We might attempt to offer additional property in the same or a higher category.
6.The party of up to 6 people will always receive one taxi wherever it is needed.
7.In the event of solitary occupancy, an additional charge of INR 20,000 per person will be applicable.
8. We advise you to schedule your return journey for the following day. At all costs, the company will not cover any travel cancellations.
9.Disputes relating to the validity, interpretation, use, performance, or any other aspect of the services or any of its terms and conditions shall be regulated by Delhi jurisdictional law.
10. Passengers will be transported back to Dehradun by alternate methods of transportation in the event of an emergency and bad weather.
11. If a passenger is denied boarding due to incorrectly reported bodily weight, there will be no money refunded.
12. If your luggage weighs more than 5 kg at the helipad, it will absolutely not be permitted inside the helicopter.
13. Prices won’t change even if there is a fee.
14.If bad weather prevents us from visiting any dham, we will reimburse you proportionately. For example, if we are unable to tour 2 dhams for any reason, we will refund you 50% of your money. We will reimburse 75% if you are unable to complete 3 Dhams, and so on. This refundable part of the payment is free of taxes, royalties, and fixed costs.
15.The customer is responsible for any additional nights incurred due to bad weather.
16. Mobile Network (Kharsali, Airtel, BSNL), (Harsil, BSNL), (Kedarnath, BSNL) (Badrinath ; Airtel , BSNL).
17. The company has the complete right to cancel the reservation in the event of an emergency related to the COVID-19 situation or any government directive.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
-Maximum 05/06 passengers/guests will be accommodated in a single helicopter, and each passenger’s weight should not exceed 75 kg. (Depends on Charter Availability)
-Weight of all people combined should not exceed 430 kg.
-Our three helicopters travel to Chardham yatra on the same day. Passengers may be adjusted in accordance with their bodily weight. -If a passenger weighs more than 80 kg, there will be an additional fee of INR 200 per kg at Kedarnath Shuttle.
– Due to the helicopter’s restricted capacity, only 5 kg of luggage per passenger will be accepted. Excess baggage-carrying passengers would not be permitted to bring it on the helicopter. No matter what, we won’t let a traveller check in any additional bags. The usual safety regulation for aviation is this.
-All churches are situated in high-altitude regions.
-Timings are flexible based on weather conditions, technical issues, governmental approvals, etc. Passengers are advised to take a standard medical
-Passengers should only bring handbags (soft bags/duffle bags), as the helicopter is unable to store luggage or trolley bags. Trollies are categorically prohibited.
-Depending on shuttle slots, weather, or technical issues, the delay time to switch helicopters at Kedarnath or Guptkashi can range from 10 minutes to 3 hours.
– Depending on their bodily weight, passengers may be split into two groups when changing the helicopter at the Kedarnath/Guptkashi shuttle.
Property at Yamunotri is basic but the best in the area because it is in a remote location. All other properties fall into the 3 to 4 star category.
– At least one hour before the scheduled departure time, all guests will be transported to each helipad. If so, you might occasionally have to wait at the government helicopter.
– Please disclose your real body weight when making a reservation. Before taking off, your total weight will be measured. If a passenger’s real body weight is greater than what they reported, the company has the right to refuse boarding. Please refrain from sharing any supposed body weight.