Rajasthan Holiday Tour 2023:
Rajasthan is a vibrant state in northern India, known for its rich culture, colourful heritage, and stunning architecture. The state offers a perfect blend of natural beauty, history, and culture, making it a popular tourist destination for people from all over the world.
- Delhi offers a fascinating mix of ancient and modern, with famous landmarks such as the Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, and the India Gate. It is also a great place to sample some of India’s delicious street food.
- Visit to the famous palaces and forts in Jaipur including the Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, and City Palace. Visitors can also explore the vibrant markets and sample local cuisine.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of Udaipur by visiting Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Pushkar Lake, and Pushkar Market.
- Visit Fatehsagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, Garden, Maharana, City Palace, and Lake Pichola.
- Khimsar offers a chance to experience a desert safari, explore the 16th-century Khimsar Fort, and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding sand dunes.
- Explore the 200-year-old painted Havelies, old streets, and numerous other nearby attractions in Mandawa.
Day 1 Delhi-Jaipur:
You will be met at the New Delhi airport, railway station, or bus stand and transferred to your pre-booked hotel. Begin your visit to Pink City after lunch. Visit the Johari Bazaar, the museums, and the Govind Deoji Temple. The evening is free for recreation and shopping. Spend the night at a hotel in Jaipur.
Day 2 Jaipur:
After breakfast, depart for Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Monkey Temple, and other attractions in Jaipur. In the evening, dine at a Rajasthani resort while listening to delightful folk music. Then it’s back to the room for the night.
Day 3 Jaipur-Ajmer-Pushkar-Udaipur:
After breakfast at the hotel, begin the drive to Udaipur. Take a break in Ajmer. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Udaipur by visiting Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Pushkar Lake, and Pushkar Market. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay after a full day of travel.
Day 4 Udaipur:
Begin your sightseeing tour of Udaipur after breakfast. Visit Fatehsagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, Garden, Maharana, City Palace, and Lake Pichola. After a full day of sightseeing, spend the night in a hotel in Udaipur.
Day 5 Udaipur-Jodhpur:
Begin the drive to Jodhpur after breakfast. When you arrive in Jodhpur, check into your hotel. Begin your tour of Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, and Umaid Bhawan Palace. Then, return to the hotel for the night.
Day 6 Jodhpur-Khimsar:
After breakfast, begin your journey to Khimsar for sightseeing. When you arrive in Khimsar, check into your hotel. Visit the Khimsar Fort, go on a Jeep safari through the local villages, and see the incredible wildlife in the Khimsar Sand Dunes. Then head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 7 Khimsar-Bikaner:
After finishing breakfast, begin your journey to Bikaner. Check into your hotel and freshen up. Then go to Junagarh Fort, the world’s largest Camel Breeding Research Center, and many bustling markets. Then spend the night in a comfortable hotel in Bikaner.
Day 8 Bikaner-Mandawa:
Begin your journey to Mandawa after breakfast. Visit the Mandawa villages along the way. Check into the hotel and freshen up upon arrival. Then explore the 200-year-old painted Havelies, old streets, and numerous other nearby attractions. Then spend the night in Mandawa at a hotel.
Day 9 Mandawa-Delhi:
After breakfast on the final day, begin the drive to Delhi. In the evening, you will be dropped off at the Delhi airport/railway station/bus stand for your onward journey.