The most affordable price
Chardham Helicopter Yatra Packages From Rishikesh 2023 starting date and closing date has been confirmed. The Char Dham Helicopter Yatra From Rishikesh 2023 will begin on 13 may with opening of Yamunotri and Gangotri temples and followed by portal opening of Kedanath and badrinath temple after couple of days . So pack your bags and book our service the Char Dham Helicopter Yatra From Rishikesh to visit these four divine temples and take blessing of God and enjoy the see sighting places from the above. Chardham yatra From Rishikesh come with some exclusive budgets so that everyone can afford our packages. And it is recommend that chardham yatra with helicopter from Rishikesh should be proceed in clock wise direction so it will begin with Yamunotri , Gangotri, Kedarnath than Badrinath.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Most extreme 04 Passengers will be permitted in 01 Helicopter.
2. Add up to traveler weight won’t be in the overabundance of 320 Kgs.
3. Most extreme Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
4. Traveler may convey just a single little pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
5. Abundance volume stuff would not be permitted on Helicopter flight.
6. Cost is liable to change without earlier notice. If it’s not too much trouble affirm ahead of time.
Goal covered – Yamunotri, Gangotri, kedarnath and Babrinath.
chardham yatra by helicopter From Rishikesh
On landing in Khasali, the Heritage Aviation crew will welcome you and assist you in unloading your baggage. Thereafter, transfers to the hotel will be arranged for. After completing the check in procedures, head to visit the Yamunotri temple.In the evening, trek back down and head to the Shani Dev Temple. The structure is very old with wooden and rock design and is considered to be the oldest temple dedicated to Shani Dev.
Chardham Helicopter Yatra From Rishikesh 2023 start your day early. Have a filling breakfast, check out from the hotel and meet our representative who will arrange the transfers to the Yamunotri helipad. A short flight over the mountains and lush green forestlands will make you arrive at the Harsil valley helipad. Located on the banks of Bhagirathi River, this pristine valley will leave you wanting for more. It is known as mini Switzerland for a reason.
On this day, start your day early, have breakfast, pack some warm woollens and check out from the hotel in Harsil valley. Our representative will drop you to the helipad at 9 a.m. and a half an hour flight will take you miles above sea level to the mystic temple of Kedarnath. The temple is encircled in the mighty Garhwal Himalayas and its glistening snow-capped peaks makes for a wonderful backdrop. People from all across come here to get a single glimpse of the lingam- the highest of all 12 jyotirlingas in the country.
- Exclusive Rudra Abhishek Puja
- 10:15 a.m.: Departure for Badrinath
- 11:00 a.m – Arrive at Badrinath Helipad.
- Lunch + evening time mandir VIP darshan.
- Visit Mana Village. Last village in India.
- Special Maha Abhishek Pooja in Badrinath.
Chardham Yatra Helicopter Package Inclusions
- Complementary stay at Dehradun on your date of arrival – dinner included. The night of complementary stay makes our Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Tour actually a 05 Nights and 06 Days tour.
- Helicopter flying Services from Dehradun (Sahastradhara Helipad) to Chardham shrines and back.
- Accommodation for 04 nights, 01 night at each Dham, on twin sharing basis with all meals included.
- VIP Darshans at every Dham.
- Local sight-seeing at all four Dhams (Subject to availability).
- Airport Pick up and hotel transfers at Dehradun.
- Palki OR Pony at Yamunotri (whichever is available).
- Shri Kedarnath Ji Helicopter Shuttle Service: Gupatkashi / Phata/ Sersi – Kedar Dham – Gupatkashi / Phata / Sersi.
- Helicopter handling charges.
- Taxes and other Government Levy.
Highlights During Chardham Helicopter Yatra From Rishikesh 2023
- Experience the best helicopter ride.
- Admire the striking aerial views from the helicopter.
- Char Dham Darshan (Gangotri Temple, Yamunotri Temple, Badrinath Temple and Kedarnath Temple).
- Seek blessings at Kedarnath using Special Darshan Slips.
FAQ’S About The Chardham Helicopter Yatra Packages From Rishikesh 2023
Chardham yatra by helicopter will cost around INR 1,85,000 per person to complete darshan in all 4 Dhams of Uttarakhand. Including the price meals, local transfers & hotels, Sightseeing tour. Note that prices are subject to change.
May and June is the best time to plan for Char Dham Yatra as it becomes comfortable due to pleasant climatic conditions. Chardham Yatra will start on 3rd May 2022 & close on 26th October 2022 (tentative).
Only 6 people and the passengers get 2.5 to 3 hours for Kedarnath darshan.
- Fill up the ChardhamYatra registration form.
- Submit it with required documents.
- Pay a processing fee via online payment gateway or offline at banks and post offices.
- Download an electronic copy of the registration certificate.
A maximum of 15,000 pilgrims will be allowed daily at Badrinath, 12,000 at Kedarnath, 7,000 at Gangotri and 4,000 at Yamunotri. On 3rd May 2022, the CM has however hinted that the limit may be increased.
|Distance between Rishikesh to Kedarnath by Road is||216 Kms|
|Distance between Rishikesh to Kedarnath by Flight is||105 Kms|
|Travel Time from Rishikesh to Kedarnath by Road is||5 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Rishikesh||Jolly Grant (30.09, 78.27)|
|Nearest Airport in Kedarnath||Jolly Grant (30.73, 79.07)|
Pawan Hans is one of the regular Heli service provider to Shri Kedarnath Dham. They use 6-seater Bell 407/ Ecureuil B3 helicopters from Phata. Pawan Hans Limited has been awarded contract for operating helicopter services for Shri Kedarnath Ji yatra 2023 from Phata.
The best time to visit Kedarnath is during the month of May as soon as temple reopens or during September -October when the crowd is less.
Long queues initially brought extra revenue for the management, as more and more people started opting for ‘VIP Darshan Seva’ which allows pilgrims to visit the shrine without getting into queues by simply paying ₹ 2,500(approx).
Sersi Helipad To Kedarnath Helipad
11-minute helicopter flight. Kedarnath is situated at an altitude of 11,500 ft.
Yamunotri is the first of the four dhams and definitely the toughest. Although, its located at a lower elevations than the other dhams, the narrow and crowded pathway make it challenging and tough to reach the temple.
A reminder, start trekking Kedarnath early in the morning as you can trek between 4:00 am to 1:30 pm and not after that. It is because Kedarnath Dham is situated inside the wildlife sanctuary and pilgrims are not allowed to trek outside this time frame.
- ID proofs like Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving License, or Passport.
- Mobile/Phone Number.
In good news for pilgrims, Reliance Jio became the first telecom operator to provide mobile and data services on the trek route between Gaurikund and Kedarnath.
At Kedarnath, the atmospheric presence of oxygen is only 40 percent of the required level. This means that the lungs must breathe faster and the heart must pump more to retain the oxygen level in the body.