- • Haridwar sightseeing
- • Visit to Guptkashi
- • Trekking from Gaurikund to Kedarnath
- • Visit to Badrinath
- • Explore the grand snow-clad Himalayas
- • Visit to Tapt Kund (Hot Spring)
- • Explore Rudraprayag/ Srinagar
- • Visit to Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula and Munu ki Reti in Rishikesh
The Do Dham Yatra can take you to either of the two famous Char Dhams, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, or Yamunotri. Seek the blessings of the supreme beings by visiting Kedarnath and Badrinath, two dhams that are frequently visited during the Do Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand. Kedarnath is one of Lord Shiva's twelve Jyotirlingas, and Badrinath is sacred to Vishnu Bhagwan in his dual form of Nar Narayan.
Those who make this pilgrimage are thought to be on the path to enlightenment. If you want to go on this journey, you can book Do Dham packages and visit these holy sites by helicopter, trek, or both. Another reason to embark on the Do Dham Yatra is the time required to visit four temples. If you don't have much time but still want to pay your respects to your deities, consider a Badrinath and Kedarnath Yatra. This tour, which holds a lot of religious significance for Hindus, can be tailored to your specific needs. It includes comfortable lodging, delicious meals, sacred Darshan, and even some sightseeing. So, why delay? Make your Do Dham yatra tour reservation today.
What You Can Expect
Seek the blessings of the supreme beings by visiting Kedarnath and Badrinath, two dhams that are frequently visited during the Do Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand. Kedarnath is one of Lord Shiva's twelve Jyotirlingas, and Badrinath is sacred to Vishnu Bhagwan in his dual form of Nar Narayan. Those who make this pilgrimage are thought to be on the path to enlightenment. If you want to go on this journey, you can book Do Dham packages and visit these holy sites by helicopter, trek, or both. Another reason to embark on the Do Dham Yatra is the time required to visit four temples. If you don't have much time but still want to pay your respects to your deities, consider a Badrinath and Kedarnath Yatra. This tour, which holds a lot of religious significance for Hindus, can be tailored to your specific needs. It includes comfortable lodging, delicious meals, sacred Darshan, and even some sightseeing
Day 01: Arrival Haridwar | Haridwar Sightseeing
Arrival at Haridwar Railway Station meet & greet by our expert representative who will assist you to board in your pre-booked car, Straight drive to Haridwar, Upon arrival check in at the hotel later proceed to visit Har-Ki-Pauri and evening ceremony in the front of river Ganges, After that return back to hotel, have dinner hotel & Overnight stay in Haridwar. Breakfast at hotel.
Day 02 : Day 02 : Haridwar- Guptkashi - Sitapur (220 kms approx 8hrs to 9hrs drive)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Guptkashi (Guptkashi is located 47 kilometers before Lord Shiva's holy shrine, Kedarnath). It is situated on a ridge on the west side of the Mandakini river valley on the way to Kedarnath, at an elevation of 1319 meters above sea level.
Guptkashi is a religiously significant town in Uttarakhand because it is home to ancient temples such as Vishwanath Temple and Ardhnarishwar Temple.) Have your dinner and spend the night in the hotel/camp. Breakfast at hotel.
Day 03: Sitapur - Sonprayag - Gaurikund - Kedarnath ( 30kms approx 2hrs drive & 19kms Trekking )
Early morning drive to Sonprayag until Transport Parking. To get to Gaurikund (02kms), you must take a local vehicle/jeep at your own risk. After reaching Gaurikund, you can begin your trek to Kedarnath (19kms one way).
Those who wish to hire a Pony/Palki at their own expense (approximate cost suggested for Pony for return journey- Poni Rs 3000/-, Palki 10000/-), while those who wish to travel by Helicopter, which costs approximately Rs 12000/- per person (80kg weight), will be dropped at Guptkashi/Phata/Sirsi Helipad.
Note: Please book your Helicopter/Poni/Palki with the same day returning while starting early morning 4:00 AM those who are going by Trekking/Pony/Palki.
Visit Kedarnath Temple upon arrival, and then resume trekking after performing pooja. To return to Sonprayag on time and coordinate with the driver who will be waiting for you in Sonprayag/Phata/ Sirsi on your designated time. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay in Guptkashi. The Kedarnath Temple: It’s The Mandakini River, one of the Ganges' main tributaries, begins at Kedarnath and flows through Gaurikund at an elevation of 3,580 meters. Chants of "Jai Bholenath - Om Namah Shivaay" echo in the mountains. After visiting the temple trek down to Gaurikund, reach your pre-booked hotel in Sitapur, have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Sitapur/Guptkashi/ Phata – Pandukeshwar / Badrinath
Check out of the hotel and drive to Badrinath via Joshimath and Pipalkoti. When you arrive in Pandukeshwar/Badrinath, check into your hotel and, if time allows, visit the Badrinath Temple. Stay for the night.
The Badrinath Temple, also known as the Badrinarayan Temple, is one of the four Char Dham and Chota Char Dham journey yatras. It finds its mention in the 108 Divya Desams given to Lord Vishnu in India. The sanctuary, located at a height of 10,279 feet, is surrounded by grand snow-clad Himalayas and the Alaknanda River. Check into the hotel upon arrival. After some rest and refreshments, you'll be ready to visit the Badrinath Temple in the evening for darshan. But first, you must visit Tapt Kund (Hot Spring), take a bath, and then proceed to the temple
Day 05: Badrinath - Rudraprayag / Srinagar (170 kilometers/07 hours drive)
Those who had not previously visited Badrinath Temple can visit the temple. Perform the rites and pooja. And then back to the hotel. Check out of the hotel after breakfast and drive to Rudraprayag/Srinagar. En route, you can visit Karanprayag, Rudraprayag, and take pictures from the main road. Check into your hotel upon arrival in Rudraparayag / Srinagar. Have dinner and stay the night. Morning breakfast at hotel.
Day 06: Rudraprayag / Srinagar - Rishikesh - Haridwar (165 kilometres / 05 hours drive)
After breakfast, you drive downhill to Haridwar via Rishikesh, a spiritual city and the world's yoga capital. When you arrive in Rishikesh, go to Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, as well as Munu Ki Reti. Later, drive to Haridwar (25 kilometres). Upon arrival, you may proceed to your next destination.
- 06 nights’ accommodation on double sharing basis at the hotels mentioned above or similar
- Daily breakfast & Dinner at the hotels mentioned above or similar
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary shall be provided by air-conditioned vehicle as follows:07 paying persons: Air conditioned Innova .
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, Interstate taxes.
- Our representative for assistance during arrival & departure transfers.
- Traditionally welcome by our expert representative
- All currently applicable taxes
- GST- 5% applicable on total billing.
Cost Does Not Include
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees, etc.
- Entrance fees and guide charges.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of a vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in the cost included column.
- Any meals other than specified. (No Meals at Kedarnath Camp)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Any charges of the train, helicopter, auto, ropeway, ticket of Mansa/ Chanda devi, Doli & pony etc.
- VIP darshan charges not included. In case you opt for a helicopter in the group package the transfers for the helipad are not included. Airport/Railway station Pick Up n Drop (In Fixed group package)
Prices are subject to change with any increase in the current costs on which our prices are based on. Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability at the time of booking. Please note, in case of the hotels specified not being available accommodation shall be provided at an alternate hotel/home stay in similar category. The above rates are not applicable for Diwali, X-Mas & New-year Period.