Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023
Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023: The Chardham Yatra is one of the most sacred Hindu pilgrimages. It involves a journey to four of India’s most important religious sites in Uttarakhand, India: Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Those looking to embark on this spiritual journey of Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023 can take advantage of a Chardham Yatra package.
The top destination for tourists from Dahod is Uttarakhand, specifically the Chardhams with Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023. Millions of tourists from there visit spiritual locations like Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath in Uttarakhand every year between May and November. As our chardham temples door opens on the day of Akshay Tritya and the door opens till Bhai dooj.
The top attraction of this Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023 includes sightseeing trips to nearby attractions which are listed below. The package normally includes lodging and hotels as well as meals at all temples along the route.
We (Motherland India Holidays Pvt Ltd.) have the Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023 that includes hotels, meals, sightseeing & darshans, transfers by car/coach, and helicopter tickets. Get the best Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023 at the most affordable prices. You will also get travel advice from local tour specialists.
When you choose a Chardham Yatra package from Dahod 2023 with us, you can relax knowing that all the arrangements will be handled, so that you can focus on your personal or spiritual enlightenment.
Top attraction during Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023
- Jan ki Chatti
- Shri Badrinath Ji Temple
- Yamunotri Temple
- Surya Kund
- Divya Shila
- Saptarishi Kund
- Shani Devi Temple
- Vasudhara Falls
- Bheem Pul
- Tapt Kund
- Saraswati River
- Brahma Kapal
- Vyas Gufa
- Ganesh Gufa
- Alka Puri
- Mata Murti Temple
- Yogadhyan Badri
- Gangotri Temple
- Gauri Kund and Surya Kund
- Vishwanath Temple
- Pandav Gufa
- Kedar Taal
- Nelong Valley
- Bhaironghati / Bhairon Ghati
- Kedarnath Mandir
- Madmaheshwar Temple
- Shankaracharya Samadhi
- Gauri Kund
- Bhairav Nath Temple
- Vasuki Tal Mountain Lake
- Vasuki Tal
How to Reach for Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023
You can get to Chardham, Uttarakhand, using a number of different modes of transportation according to your convenience. These includes:
- By Air
- By Train
- By Road (Bus or Car)
You can continue your chardham yatra package from Dahod 2023 using whichever means of transportation you prefer, feel most comfortable using, or find to be most convenient for you until you reach Delhi, at which point one of our representatives will take you further for your chardham yatra package from Dahod 2023.
Our company normally offers two tour packages: Group Departure and Private tour, primarily by bus from Delhi and tempo traveller from Haridwar depending on how you choose to continue your Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023. For pilgrims, we(Motherland India Holidays Pvt Ltd.) offer the best and most Pocket-friendly deluxe tour packages. You can choose the packages according to your needs and requirements of your Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023 and we also offer our packages from different cities of the country.
Char Dham Yatra package cost
The cost of the Char Dham Yatra package varies based on the type of package you want or choose. For a basic or Budget-friendly package that consists of a hotel, meals, travel, and sightseeing. For more luxurious packages, which could come with more expensive travel and better lodging.
The price is also influenced by how many days you plan to spend on the pilgrimage because some packages allow for a longer stay. Spending a few more days in the area can be worthwhile if you’re seeking spiritual awakening and wish to visit the historic Hindu temples connected to the Char Dham Yatra.
The Motherland India Holidays Pvt. Limited The program includes a 10-day trip to Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath are four of India’s holiest locations. You’ll get to experience some of India’s most breathtaking scenery and participate in a variety of religious rituals along the route.
The price of the Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023 is based on the kind of lodging and the size of your group. Meals, local transportation, and a tour guide are all included in the Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023. Overall, it’s a fantastic way to enjoy the delights of India without becoming bankrupt.
Chardham Yatra Package from Pune 2023
Chardham Yatra Package from Pune 2023: The Chardham Yatra is a pilgrimage to four ancient temples in Uttarakhand, India. It is a popular pilgrimage for Hindus, and it is said that those who complete the Yatra are freed from the cycle of life and death. It is an experience that many people dream of having, and now a Chardham Yatra Package from Pune 2023 makes it easier than ever to make this dream a reality.
Its package includes a tour guide to provide assistance and guidance throughout the Yatra. All meals are included, as well as tickets to the temples and any other attractions along the way. The package also includes a round-trip from Haridwar, transportation to the four temples, and accommodation during the journey.
The Chardham Yatra Package from Pune 2023 is the perfect way for anyone to experience this spiritual journey. Whether you are looking for a spiritual journey or just a chance to explore India, this package has something for everyone.
Tour Itinerary for Chardham Yatra Package from Pune 2023
Here is the short Itinerary for the Chardham Yatra Package from Pune 2023.
Day 1: Delhi – Haridwar
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot
Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot
Day 4: Barkot – Uttarkashi
Day 5: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi
Day 6: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi
Day 7: Guptkashi – Kedarnath
Day 8: Kedarnath – Guptkashi
Day 9: Guptkashi – Badrinath
Day 10: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag
Day 11: Rudraprayag – Haridwar
Day 12: Haridwar – Delhi – Pune
Chardham Yatra Package 2023
Chardham Yatra Package 2023: One of India’s most revered pilgrimages is the Chardham Yatra. It entails traveling to Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath, four sacred locations. Typically, the journey begins in Haridwar as Haridwar is also known as “Hari ka Dwar” and travels a total of about 700 kilometers. Although it can be done at other periods as well, the Yatra traditionally starts each year on Akshay Tritya which falls between April and May.
The Chardham Yatra 2023 is anticipated to occur in April and May of 2023, similar to prior years. It is crucial to be adequately prepared for the Yatra, both physically and mentally, as with any pilgrimage.
Opening Dates of Char Dham Yatra 2023
|Chardham Shrines||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Kedarnath Dham||15 May 2023 (tentative)||6 Nov 2023|
|Badrinath Dham||16 May 2023 (tentative)||10 Nov 2023|
|Yamunotri Dham||14 May 2023||6 Nov 2023|
|Gangotri Dham||14 May 2023||5 Nov 2023|
Kedarnath trip package
The Kedarnath temple is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in India and is a stop on the Chardham pilgrimage route. The Kedarnath mountain, Kedar Dome, and other Himalayan peaks are located behind the Kedarnath temple. And is one of the most important sites for Shiva believers is the Kedarnath Yatra, which can be found in the Uttarakhand province’s Rudraprayag region. At the temple, you can anticipate participating in religious rituals and festivities and enjoying local cuisine as well. A wonderful way to explore India’s spiritual side and one of its most beautiful locations is with a Kedarnath trip package.
Kedarnath is a popular destination for pilgrimages in the Uttarakhand region of India. It is a well-liked spiritual pilgrimage site and the site of an ancient Shiva temple. A Kedarnath travel package will provide you with the chance to explore the area and take in its serene ambiance. Usually included in the packages are lodging in nearby towns, transportation to and from the temple, and entry to the other attractions in the Kedarnath area. At the temple, you can anticipate participating in religious rituals and festivities and enjoying local cuisine. A wonderful way to explore India’s spiritual side and one of its most beautiful locations is with a Kedarnath trip package.
Opening Date of Kedarnath Temple: 15 May 2023 (tentative)
Closing Date of Kedarnath Temple: 6 November 2023
Best times to Reach Kedarnath Temple: April – June & September – October. Mainly Summer & Post-Monsoon Is The Best Time To Visit.
Chardham Yatra package from Delhi
Chardham Yatra Package from Delhi: The Chardham Yatra is believed to help achieve salvation (Moksha). The Char Dham are four religious locations in India. One of the four Dhams, including Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath.
With our 10-night Chardham Yatra packages from Delhi-NCR (National Capital Region), you may visit all of Uttarakhand’s Char Dham sites. At the time of booking, you can choose the Delhi location where this program will begin.
Tour Itinerary of Chardham Yatra Package from Delhi
Day 1: Delhi to Haridwar
Day 2: Haridwar to Barkot
Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot
Day 4: Barkot – Uttarkashi
Day 5: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi
Day 6: Uttarkashi to Guptkashi
Day 7: Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi
Day 8: Guptkashi to Badrinath
Day 9: Badrinath to Rudraprayag
Day 10: Rudraprayag to Rishikesh
Day 11: Rishikesh to Delhi
Cost Exclusions For Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023
- Personal expenses such as tips, porters, laundry, telephones, Camera fees, etc.
- Entrance fees and guide charges.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, interstate taxes, etc. during Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023 price will be amended in accordance.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of a vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in the cost included column.
- Any meals are other than specified. (No Meals at Kedarnath Camp)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Any charges for the train, helicopter, auto, ropeway, ticket of Mansa/ Chanda devi, Doli & pony, etc.
- VIP darshan charges are not included. In case you opt for a helicopter in the group package the transfers for the helipad are not included. Airport/Railway station Pick Up n Drop (In Fixed group package)_ Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023.
Payment Policy For Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023
To finalize the trip, complete payment should be received before the date of the journey. The initial booking amount should be paid in advance according to the following laws. The booking amount is non-refundable, the rest will be refundable according to cancellation policies. 50% Advance at the time of booking.
25% before 10-7 days of Travel and 25% at the time of Departure Note – 100% Advance for Kedarnath top (Near Mandir)/ Helicopter Tickets bookings, if any.
Cancellation Policy For Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023
40% of the package cost will be charged as a cancellation fee if canceled before 10 clear days of the departure date. 50% of the package cost will be charged as a cancellation fee if canceled before 7 clear days of the departure date. No Refund will be given if canceled within 7 clear days of the departure date during Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023.
Terms & Conditions For Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023
- Full Payment of the trip cost must be made before the trip begins. Pending Payments may eventually lead to the Cancellation of the trip.
- The IDs shall all be verified before boarding. No boarding shall be entertained without a valid Govt. ID.
- The Transfer of the bookings is not permitted. Only the names mentioned at the time of confirmation shall be allowed to travel.
- No refunds shall be made towards any inclusion(s) not availed by the Client.
- Travelers must take care of their luggage & belongings. The management shall not be accountable for missing items along the tour.
- The time of Departure is stated & fixed. All travelers must update their status with the Trip coordinator(s), & report at the pickup point 30 mins prior to the scheduled departure.
- The Air Conditioning will be switched off in the hills. Also, during the trip, it shall be the Driver’s discretion to turn off the AC as & when required, considering the travelers’ safety & ease of travel along uneven & dangerous routes.
- Our time of departure is fixed, and we must depart by the stated time & keep their status updated with the trip coordinator(s). Anyone missing the bus shall not be eligible for any refunds. We shall call you twice before the scheduled departure.
- Drinking & Smoking are strictly prohibited along the tour due to health & safety concerns. Our tours involve physically demanding activities such as trekking and camping at high altitudes and we recommend for you be in the right shape to make the most of them.
- No act of misconduct or indiscipline shall be tolerated on the tours. We are a cordial travel community, and we aspire to bring to you a hassle-free and memorable experience.
- Motherland India Holidays Pvt Limited shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or indirectly incurred expenses in cases such as Natural Hazards, accidents, breakdown of machinery, weather conditions, landslides, political closure, or any untoward incidents.
- We do not provide any insurance policy to cover the expenditure on sickness or accidents or losses incurred due to theft or other reasons. Numerous factors such as weather and road conditions, the physical ability of participants, etc. may bring alteration to the itinerary.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, comfort, and general well-being!
- No vehicles are not permitted by the government after 8 pm, so Motherland India Holidays Pvt Limited will not be liable if there would be any traffic or mechanical malfunction after 8 pm.
- Legal paperwork for vehicles as guided by RTO may take time at the checkpoint, so kindly cooperate.
- Chardham is a very busy destination, so waiting can be up to 3-4 hours at any barricades.
Liability and Responsibility of the Company For Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023
The liability of the company is restricted only to the making of a reservation in accordance with the tourist requirements and no further. The company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist or account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor. Any gesture of courtesy extended by the company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses incurred due to:
- Theft or any other reason whatsoever during the tour and the entire responsibility of taking care of their valuables shall be that of the tourist,
- Train or flight delays, on account of any reason whatsoever rescheduling or cancellation of train/ flights/ interconnection meals not being served, etc.
- Any overstay expenses on account of any delay or changes in the air, bus, ship, train, or cancellation of special bogie on account of force majeure including weather conditions, strike, war, government timings, quarantine, or any other reason whatsoever.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss, and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects however caused.
- Death of the tourist while on tour and all applicable rules and procedures of law are to be followed strictly. All procedures pertaining to the death will have to be tackled and handled by the tourist or their relatives themselves at their own cost and consequences.
- Any injury, loss, personal harm, death, or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management or employees or agents of any independent contractor.
- Any damages, additional expenses for any consequential losses suffered by the tourist due to cancellation, amendment, and or alterations of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary or brochure by the company after the registration or booking by the tourist.
- Any sightseeing missed and the program being curtailed after commencement of the tour and/or before the due period on account of force majeure including any unavoidable circumstances and any reason beyond company control including political riots, natural calamity, Floods, Landslides, closure of monument for any reason, monuments under renovation, VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sight-seeing places, road traffic congestion, etc., all the loss or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers.
FAQs:- related to Chardham Yatra Package from Dahod 2023
Which month is better for Char Dham yatra?
However, May and June is the best time to plan for Char Dham Yatra as it becomes comfortable due to pleasant climatic conditions. Chardham Yatra will start on 3rd May 2023 & close on 26th October 2023 (tentative). Kedarnath and Badrinath temples will open on the 6th May and 8th of May, respectively.
Which Char Dham to visit first?
It is believed that one should complete the Char Dham Yatra in a clockwise direction. Hence, the pilgrimage starts from Yamunotri, proceeds towards Gangotri, onto Kedarnath, and finally ends at Badrinath.
Is Char Dham Yatra difficult?
A Char Dham yatra isn’t easy. Pilgrims really need to earn the benefits bestowed, as only two of the temples (Badrinath and Gangotri) are accessible by vehicle. The remaining two (Yamunotri and Kedarnath) require treks. Kedarnath has the lengthiest trek.
How many days required for 4 Dham yatra?
You can complete Char Dham Yatra in 6 days and seek blessings at all the four holy sites of Uttarakhand. These four religious sites are also known as Chota Char Dham as there is another holy circuit that comprises four pilgrimage sites, which was also established by Adi Shankracharya.
How much does Kedarnath cost?
Generally the Kedarnath yatra cost from Haridwar is INR 9500 per person for four days and three nights trip. This package will include meals(i.e Day one dinner to day four breakfast), travelling cost from Haridwar to Haridwar, three night hotel stay on multiple sharing basis, trek leader etc.
How many days Char Dham yatra takes?
Char Dham yatra opens on the auspicious day of Akshay Tritiya of Chaitya month and remains open until Bhai Dooj. The complete yatra will take you 11 to 12 days. If time permits, there are a lot of other diversions such as Gaumukh, Tapovan, Along valley, Bhauravnath Temple, Vasuki Tal, Chopta, Auli, and Hemkund Sahib.
Is oxygen needed in Kedarnath?
After an altitude of 8,000 feet, however, the demand for oxygen increases. To breathe, Kedarnath requires 87 percent oxygen.
Where to go first in Char Dham Yatra?
The four shrines
Haridwar is the beginning point of Char Dham Yatra. First stop on this pilgrimage is Yamunotri, second is Gangotri, followed by Kedarnath, and the pilgrimage ends at Badrinath. Also remember, following the sequence is believed to be quite important in the Char Dham Yatra.
Can Kedarnath be done in 1 day?
You can complete the trek in one day or you can stretch the trek for a few days. If you decide to stretch the trek, you will not regret it, because each day spent there will be filled with stunning views! Once you have decided on the duration, here’s how you can plan your Kedarnath trek!
Can I visit Kedarnath without booking?
21 Oct 2021: Char Dham Yatra resumes after weather clears in Uttarakhand. 15 Oct 2021:Kedarnath Dham will be closed on 6 November 2021 for winters. 5 Oct 2021:Kedarnath Temple is now open for everyone. You can visit the temple without registration.
In which month Kedarnath is less crowded?
The best time to visit Kedarnath is during the month of May as soon as temple reopens or during September -October when the crowd is less.
Which Dham is difficult?
Yamunotri is the first of the four dhams and definitely the toughest. Although, its located at a lower elevations than the other dhams, the narrow and crowded pathway make it challenging and tough to reach the temple.
Which is better Badrinath or Kedarnath?
Where should I go first Badrinath or Kedarnath? Ans. As per Hindu Mythology, You have to Visit Kedarnath first(Because Lord Shiva provided the space for lord Vishnu(Badrinath) in Dev Bhumi Uttrakhand so Kedarnath is first.
Which God is Worshipped in Char Dham?
It is the only shrine in India, where goddess, Subhadra, sister of Lord Krishna is worshipped along with her brothers, Lord Jagannatha and Lord Balabhadra. The main temple here is about 1000 years old and constructed by Raja Choda Ganga Deva and Raja Tritiya Ananga Bhima Deva.
Do Muslims visit Kedarnath?
If you are a non Hindu you can visit Kedarnath.